• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 slammed, narrowed, ratty but solid deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dubbedup67 said:
that is one awesome lookin bus dude
love it
if only i had the money.:D

can i ask what is it you used for sound proofing?

good luck with the sale dude,bargain price that.

matt

I cant remember the stuff i used but it was basically a different brand of that really well known expensive stuff, damn it i cant remember the name of the stuff its an imitation of either :oops:

Chugsy said:
dubbedup67 said:
love it

matt

I cant remember the stuff i used but it was basically a different brand of that really well known expensive stuff, damn it i cant remember the name of the stuff its an imitation of either :oops:

Remembered! Its a copy of dynamat that someone on here had spare. I saw some stuff on ebay called brown bread. looks to be another cheaper alternative to dynamat too.

Chugsy said:
Chugsy said:
dubbedup67 said:
love it

matt

Remembered! Its a copy of dynamat that someone on here had spare. I saw some stuff on ebay called brown bread. looks to be another cheaper alternative to dynamat too.

cheers for that dude

it really is an awesome bus
good luck with the sale dude

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts