1970 San Francisco westfalia resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there ever any doubt ? 😀 Clowns at DVLA didn't send me a tax reminder this year so just got letter saying it's not been taxed since August ! Guess they can't be arsed when it's free 🤔
Not really 😂 I’m no fool and am very anal with the maintenance but it’s nice to get it up on a ramp and put it in the brake rollers etc

Yes I get them for our "normal" cars too but they are on direct debit so they probably have to do that. Pretty sure I got one for the van last year - web sight says they want you to set up an account with them to recieve reminders but looks a right faff with passport number etc. Think I'll just set reminders in my phone or write them on the Mrs's calender ( that will go down like a one legged man doing the Hokey Cokey ).

Yes I get them for our "normal" cars too but they are on direct debit so they probably have to do that. Pretty sure I got one for the van last year - web sight says they want you to set up an account with them to recieve reminders but looks a right faff with passport number etc. Think I'll just set reminders in my phone or write them on the Mrs's calender ( that will go down like a one legged man doing the Hokey Cokey ).

Now that really is one of life’s conundrums???
Mrs Ozziedog didn’t want a calendar for the last few years and I just find it easier to use as a visual styled reminder for events and Mots and stuff. So I’ve bought her a calendar, a nice girly style that she likes for last year and this year. Now I know I’ve got crappier than crappy hand writing but she goes bananas if ‘ I ‘ write on ‘ her ‘ calendar. It’s ok if she writes it in but not if I do. She’s the same if you try and read a newspaper before her, she dosent want to read a second hand news paper , luckily we don’t get one too often now.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,strange things them girrrrllss :)

So yesterday I had my Weber 48’s made a touch more civilised…

Went and saw my friend Paul Bate in Essex yesterday who used his special jig to drill 3rd progression holes, genuinely surprised how much of a difference it’s made. It was smooth (for Ida’s) anyway and now it’s more like my old IDF’s 😬

Latest posts