1970 tin top westy resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers thru_a_lupe, kind words and always been loving your bus - Beryl line up must be on at some stage??

A few holiday snaps

Aldeburgh in Suffolk.. Nearly cut my thumb off on Sunday morning trying to open the bacon (bit pissed up the night before :roll: )
P5310216.jpg

P5310220.jpg

P5310213.jpg

Then to Wells Next The Sea, North Norfolk...
P6270152.jpg

P6270149.jpg

Then off to Stiffkey, North Norfolk...

P8010188.jpg

P8010190.jpg

P8030194.jpg

P8030193.jpg

Ickworth house, Suffolk...
P8310349.jpg

Off to Dunwich soon... 8) 8) 8) ....

Another top bus being properly used as a camper, I have met to many people at shows who have never even slept in there buses (shame on them).This goes to show you can still own a top show bus and use it for camping. Top marks Tintintin and well done on your feature.
stuart

stuartrx7 said:
Another top bus being properly used as a camper, I have met to many people at shows who have never even slept in there buses (shame on them).This goes to show you can still own a top show bus and use it for camping. Top marks Tintintin and well done on your feature.
stuart

You're right! 8)

Nice one Will 8) Top bus fella.

The feature looks really good even though the colour came out a bit different :?

Cheers,

You are right about the color Steve - If I had wanted it to be yellow I would have fooking painted it yellow :lol:

Cheers Faux, I haven't fitted the propex yet - but will definitely be nicking your venting idea mate. So well hidden.

I was smacking my head quite a lot on bumpy roads so I'm off to T2D next week to get the ride sorted. Also got a reconditioned steering box to fit while its being done. Can't wait to see how it handles.

Also got a set of Kugels over Christmas which I need to fit - Not very loud but they sound good.

P1150546.jpg

P1150548.jpg

oooh they are nice - haven't seen them before, thinking of speakers and they would be spot on - off for a google! - cheers :)

Got back from T2D and the Bus is so different to drive now :D :D ,,,

Narrowed beam (About 4 inches) , T2D dropped spindles with Coil overs and adjustable rear spring plates.

Going to play about with the height to see what's best - it's pretty much where it was before at the moment...

P2010556.jpg

P2010555.jpg

P2010554.jpg

Image024.jpg

P2010550.jpg

P2010551.jpg

P2010552.jpg

No more Kermit green beam :roll:

Latest posts