• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*1970 tintop westy aka Green ninja turtle van ::SOLD::

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poptop

Reaction score
Here forsale 1970 westphalia tin top aka GREEN NINJA TURTLE VAN its hard its solid its green and its fab!!!!
A dry california bus built by VW in 1970 being a `tintop` converted by westphalia with rock and roll bed wardrobe, buddy seat, sinkunit and being a walkthrough , this is a very nice bus with alot of character hence the name :msn4:

It has a strong 1600cc twinport engine and a new battery runs very nice indeed! All gears are selected fine and steering is all fine, but it has no mot being just being in from sunny california.Allduties paid to her majesty!

The body has a few dings but no evidence of any big smashes, the underneath is real solid and dry with no welding required, the paintwork is not original but with the sun bleached effect at the moment it looks real hard for the Patina look!

All og bumpers with over riders fitted, new tyres fitted all way round a great honest van.

COW A BUNGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :msn4: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for £5225 ono

call me 07946524810

12983fa0.jpg

193.jpg

c00c4826.jpg

a2.jpg

a4.jpg

a3.jpg

a5.jpg

188.jpg

a5.jpg

Thanks for looking :msn4: :msn4:

The great west midlands m6 j10

'cow a bunga'

Nice solid sills
1bfe4332.jpg

Underneath
2d37adf9.jpg

Cab floor
145b6141.jpg

wheel arch
0d80bf44.jpg

front
939d39a4.jpg

94a14f01.jpg

rear
54a2022a.jpg

roof
dd53f459.jpg

:msn4:

i like it ;) looks a good van

free bump for a ninja :msn4:

chris

I like it as well but already got a bus.

That colour scheme is in one of the factory photos in the VW repair manual book thing :shock:

Nugsy said:
I like it as well but already got a bus.

That colour scheme is in one of the factory photos in the VW repair manual book thing :shock:

nice comments you couldnt post a pic of it in the manual would like to see thankyou :msn4:

Leecom1 said:
Any idea what work needs doing for an MOT?

:mrgreen:

doesn't need any welding !! Not much really , it will be at vanfest I will have a good look round and will report back what is needed for mot. Thx

Sale pending, thanks all for your ninja support :msn4: a true solid , straight priced early bay now the turtles can order PIZZA :msn4: :msn4: :msn4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts