1970 westy pop top resto has started

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roof now painted
paintedroof1.jpg

paintedroof2.jpg

paintedroof3.jpg

paintedroof4.jpg

paintedroof5.jpg

Outside tommorrow

One last one ,a happy man with a can of beer and a very shiney van after a hard days work
paintoutside13.jpg

Cheers Dave and joe see you tommorrow

Looks awesome Chris, What a great new year you're going to have :D will you have it done for Big Bang ?

Hi Chris,

Awesome pictures of the progress of the paint! It was good to meet you and your wife today and pick up that shelf, many thanks

Gareth

P.S. if you could do that template of the poptop profile, that would be great. pm'd you my address

THAT PAINT LOOKS LIKE GLASS!! WHAT PAINT DID YOU USE? IS IT MONTANA RED

VERY NICE

There is so much good stuff going on from people on this forum. First time I've followed this thread through and its another 'wow' .I live, and dream about what can be achieved ... massive massive loads of respect and admiration for this ...
quote="panalvan"]Fitting up started
002-9.jpg

003-12.jpg

004-7.jpg

005-6.jpg

006-7.jpg

007-7.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

Amazing finish your getting there. Very nice looking.

Just one thought though. Will you be able to drive it when its finished?

I ask because I restored a 67 EType to near concours once, many years ago.

When it was finished I sold it after a month or so, since I couldnt bear driving it. All those stone chips and tar spots and puddles - not to mention the fear of leaving it parked anywhere ...

I have to use this one as i have 3 others that only get used on sunny days if not her in doors will kill me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: