1970 westy pop top resto has started

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one (or two!) Chris - well deserved mate,

Awesome bus! Ultra VW or Camper and Bus - you decide!

dont know why I havent looked at your thread before but that is fantastic work you have done there must have some seriouse hours invested in that bus, good to see that the work is also being recognized on the show scene

Cheers guys for the replys still lost for words it won with the other vans there.Abit nerve wracking showing a car again watching kids riding there bikes near it and climbing inside .Its been about 7 years since i last did it and carnt remember kids on bikes then

How could I have forgotten this bus, beautiful. Nice to meet you.

Went to battlesbridge at the weekend was a good show very relaxed.Entered the van in the show and shine on sunday and came away with 1st place in the restored class.Very pleased was good to chat to people and check out the other show veichles
DSC_0236.jpg

roll on summer

:party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: Nice one matey !

I have asked about the doors - will keep you posted ;)

They are a material i found that is as close to original as i could find then i had a friend of a friends mum make them up for me

Havent been on here for a while but still using the van heres its latest outing at dubs at the hall in holt great show and two show and shine wins
Holt_58__owner_Chris_Storton__webpage.jpg