• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 1300 Beetle - tax exempt - SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67westy

Reaction score
NOW SOLD!

Hello,

For sale is my 1972 1300 Beetle. It is tax exempt and has 6 months MOT left. I've owned it for 6 months and in that time it has been reliable and starts first time every time. The previous owner had a lot of work done to it and as a result it is solid but does have a few blemishes here and there.

Since owning it I have changed the clutch, given it a full service (points, plugs, leads etc. etc), replaced the carb and air filter and it has done little mileage since then. Some pictures are below and I will add more including interior pics at the weekend. If you would like pictures of any particular areas then please let me know and I will get them sorted.

Car is located in Lincoln £1950 ono

8alYKM8.jpg

aTJCynt.jpg

gGB5LIE.jpg

U0TuGRD.jpg

More pics:

ZIMpSgB.jpg

g36LecU.jpg

lmYee9Z.jpg

spAVF9d.jpg

Te9zNGr.jpg

Current mileage is just over 82k and it has done less than 400 miles since it's MOT and only 1000 miles in the last 5 years. I also have both Haynes and Bentley manuals that will be included

Should be taking some more pictures today if the weather holds. Any particular areas that people want to see?