• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Ball joint beam with CSP adjusters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesmith84

Reaction score
Hey all - I have just made the move over to a link pin beam so my ball joint beam is up for sale. The beam is off my 60,000 miles italian import. Slamwerks did all the work on this beam - welded brand new CSP adjusters and it has brand new german ball joints. I have covered around 1,000 miles with the beam since it had the work done. I have spent alot of time setting this beam up on the adjusters so it gives a lowered look but still rides like stock (unfortunately not low enough for me!) the beam is complete spindle to spindle and as you can see its in great condition. The only thing I can see is that the tie rod ends on the spindle end has rubber which are starting to split - also one of the lower shock mount bolts has a dicky thread which can be a pain to bolt up. Other then that its all there ready to roll. I have had a look at what other people ask for beams and I have also considered the new parts that are on the beam. I am asking £350 ono.

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Sorry to ask a daft question is it off a RHD or LHD... :oops:

And are you open to offers?

Cheers

Dave, can you send your number urgently if you still have the beam...?
Or better still, ring me asap on 07590 605509
Many thanks. Steve

Latest posts