• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 doormobile being broken......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't suppose its got an internal spare wheel bracket and the 2 rubber buffers?

Any news on whether it has the other bits I mentioned earlier on in the thread Bertie?

Shelf over kitchen/ formica panel under back seat/ spare buddy seat at all? Ta! R

Dickie524 said:
Any news on whether it has the other bits I mentioned earlier on in the thread Bertie?

Shelf over kitchen/ formica panel under back seat/ spare buddy seat at all? Ta! R
Sorry dude but you lucked out on all three bits :(

Fortunate Son said:
Any joy with interior light / cool box basket?

Cheers

Andy
No basket in the cool box... In fact, it has only got the wooden bottom in it :?
I'll be honest, I need to lift the roof off it to sort some other pictures so I'll check for the light then. I'm on nights tonight and off for a couple of days so I'll sort it tomorrow

Hi, I'm after a dash mounted wiper switch if it has one, also the rear spacers that fit between the ends of the bumper and the body.
Cheers

Mr Bean said:
Hi, I'm after a dash mounted wiper switch if it has one, also the rear spacers that fit between the ends of the bumper and the body.
Cheers
The splash pans which fit into the corners of the rear bumper?

http://s971.photobucket.com/user/bertie-bus/media/parts%20for%20sale/8B05A6B5-06E3-440D-BB2D-4B578210DF07_zpsmiawqoqm.jpg.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Like the white ones?

Hi mate, what I'm after goes between the end of the bumper and the van body it's just like a metal spacer I think not sure as they weren't fitted when I got the van. It's a 1970. Don't know if they different fitting on early and late.
Cheers
Mke

hello... a little late to this party, and not holding my breath, but do you have any interior trim cards and if so which ones?

Thanks. Justin

Hi

Do you have the two long aluminium strips that fix the bottom of the canvas to the top of the roof?

Dave

Latest posts