1st weekend away what do I need

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattie

Reaction score
Somel we are planning a weekend away with our 2 girls any tips for what we need or must have.
So far we have

• kyham motor dome sleeper drive away awning
• wind break
• Blow up beds and sleeping bags
• table and chairs
• toilet
• hob
Some tips and tricks would be great.

Pillows for the inflatable beds
cutlery
pans and pots
Toilet paper
Cups
BBQ
lighter
Phone + charger
Condoms

Make a list of what you want to bring and add to the list when you're away and find out you're missing some stuff.

Emergency spare like fan belt, plugs, point, or at least something to fix, tire weld, if no spare, plent of pain killers for the sore face muscles from smiling so much

My next question was going to be what tools are essentials.
I already had the grin factor for some time :lol:

Check out this quite comprehensive list...

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&ved=0CDUQFjABOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.docstoc.com%2Fdocs%2F144994149%2FWestfalia-Camping-List&ei=hsz7UcfmOoT_PObtgPgJ&usg=AFQjCNFlTozJ3T5ps8U4MCBaTa-g3mccPw&sig2=-qibIKVm_poBXwSxDbH01A&bvm=bv.50165853,d.ZWU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers
/ic

You mean you idiots have been travelling *without* your fiddles? No wonder my insurance premiums are so high!

One of our best investments was one of those padded silver windscreen wrap around thingys from bluebird customs. Got it off fleabay from them at a decent price. Help blocks loads of light out and must help keep at least a bit of heat in. Worse investment has to be our new 3-way portable fridge - talk about temperamental!
We pack our girls DS's and portable DVD players incase of long periods of rain but find they rarely get used as they're normally too busy playing with the next tents dog or off exploring, which is what it's all about really.

Latest posts