3Yrs in the making 1969 converted twin sliding door microbus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luk0zade

Reaction score
Here is my 1969 twin sliding door converted microbus, it has taken over three years to get to this state. It has undgone a full bare metal respray and had a custom camping interior installed.

i have a uploaded a few pictures of before and after.

Before

105_0485.jpg

Picture119.jpg

100_1000.jpg

After

SAM_0394.jpg

SAM_0396.jpg

SAM_0398.jpg

SAM_0397.jpg

SAM_0385.jpg

SAM_0472.jpg

SAM_0473.jpg

SAM_0474.jpg

SAM_0475.jpg

Lovely mate, an exciting year ahead then...

Beryl Green if I'm not mistaken 8) 8) SNAP :!:

that is very nice mate, very nice. where did you have the work done? looks like they did a grand job?

hi all, yes it is painted in beryl green and pastel white.

All the body work was undetkaen by steve johnson and his team at johnson autoworks and the interior was done by vaughan green and tim hartley at custom classic retro. I must say i am extremely pleased with the finished article.

Brilliant work all round 8)

The exterior is to die for and the interior looks like a work of art :mrgreen:

Congrats ;)

that is a cracking looking bus!!! defo worth 3 years work!
awesome colour too!

gonna have to change mine...theres too many beryls about now! :lol: :msn4: :mrgreen:

seriously though.... you must be really proud!

Thats a lovelly bus, bet your well happy,
will you be going round a few shows this year?

Will be appearing at dubfreeze on the custom classic retro stand. And will be doing a few other shows through out the year, so hopefully will get to meet and talk to alot of you guys on here.

very nice looking bus that one, big fan af beryl green. Interior looks top notch too. I bet you got a rigt smile on you face driving that one :D

hipshaker said:
Looks lovely.

Where did you get the curtain material?

i got them made by http://www.vwcampercurtains.co.uk/spots.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, couldnt recommend them highly enough very good and great service.

luke

Latest posts