68 Cali evolution

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marriedblonde said:
I know i've said before, but you have a lovely bus Brett. Even better you know its history :)

J.

Thanks J, always good to hear from you. :D
Very much looking forward to seeing yours I should be at C.J :roll: I have to fit a new Dynamo next week as the bearings are buggered which is a pain to fit :( & the old one is only 4 years old :shock:but made it back from Croyde N.Devon OK Monday night, these are the joys of owning a 45year old vehicle. :lol: ;)

BIGSUNDAY10.jpg

It's no good that noise ain't goin away no matter how much I adjust that fan belt. :evil:

terrier man said:
Marriedblonde said:
I know i've said before, but you have a lovely bus Brett. Even better you know its history :)

J.

Thanks J, always good to hear from you. :D
Very much looking forward to seeing yours I should be at C.J :roll: I have to fit a new Dynamo next week as the bearings are buggered which is a pain to fit :( & the old one is only 4 years old :shock:but made it back from Croyde N.Devon OK Monday night, these are the joys of owning a 45year old vehicle. :lol: ;)

BIGSUNDAY10.jpg

It's no good that noise ain't goin away no matter how much I adjust that fan belt. :evil:

hi there is your bus stock height as it looks really cool, mine stock but seems higher at the front ?

012.jpg

Sorry to be a little late in reply Lobie but just got back from some camping.
The answer is yes stock height, it's on the original wheels which are 14'' & on US spec tyres p195/75/14 so this might account for it looking a little lower than some Stock Height UK Buses, also in 45 years it may of sagged a little. :lol:

Marriedblonde said:

J.
Great Bus, If mine looked haft as good as yours when it's finished ,I'll be pleased

Thanks Guy's for your kind comments, I'm sure your Buses will look great when restored, 8) it took me years to find this one
I was on verge of giving up then out of the blue. :shock: :lol:
The only problem is finding it hard to enjoy it with this bloody weather. :evil:

GOWER20121.jpg

Just got back from our 5 night trip at the Gower, bit of a mixed bag with the weather, heavy Rain, Galeforce Winds, even some Sunshine :shock: not too bad for this summer considering.
Bus went well gave it a service just before the trip, decided to use Halfords Classic 20/50 the green stuff, well the Bus seems to like it & it seems to run cooler. :mrgreen:
Didn't see any EB'S only LB'S, Splitties,& T25's, meet a German in a Westy Berlin LB'S with 2L Type 4, funny thing was he thought I was a German, is it cuz I got a square head. :shock:

GOWER20122.jpg

Had a nice view of Oxwich Bay from our pitch.
Had the usual interest in my Bus even had folk interested in my Trailer Tent had it over 6 years it goes up quicker than my Khyam motordome & hell of alot more comfy but comes at a price.

Before I went to the Bristol cruise (Santa Cruz) nuff said. :roll:
I had to pick my Wife up from her Xmas party which was in a Hotel by the Bristol Harbourside so decided to take a few pics.

eype2012030.jpg

eype2012031.jpg

eype2012032.jpg

Nice old Ford pickup in a lovely colour taken at the Santa cruz couldn't be bothered to take any piccies of vw's,
Must be getting bored of ummm... maybe it's all the T4's T5's blinding me. :? :shock:

Latest posts