68 Canterbury Pitt Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey did you make alltypes ...didnt see you there sent the kidz looking around the site but they didnt find the van...or is it a different colour :lol:

No could not make alltypes this year. Bus is still the same colour. Carrying out a few mechanical changes at the moment, hope to be ready for Diva, bus stopover and BVF. Would be great to see you sorry we missed alltypes.

mechanicall changes :shock: nothing serious i hope,i should be over your way for deva,am up that way every friday evening, at the private school on roman road,shrewsbury school..any were near you??

Shrewsbury School is on the other side of town from us, however when she is running again we will have to meet up for a beer. The mechanical problem was caused by my father. When restoring the interior last year he managed to drill a hole in the fuel tank, so we thought we had better fix it before we all get barbequed. The exhaust is noisy so I am returning to a stock exhaust so I can hear myself speak. Will tidy up all the tinwear at the same time. As for drinking the wrong beer, what would you suggest? How about a nice la trappe blonde?
Enjoy viewing 'the undutchables' on beakers blog that is a really good scene you have over in the Netherlands.

the doc said:
As for drinking the wrong beer, what would you suggest? How about a nice la trappe blonde?

Now you're talking! :p 8) Leffe Blond or Hoegaarden are also 2 nice beers. I was just kidding, I don't really like Grolsch, but that's my personal taste. :wink:

the doc said:
Enjoy viewing 'the undutchables' on beakers blog that is a really good scene you have over in the Netherlands.

Thanks! 8)

hi ,spotted you tonight. :) ..(friday)about 7ish pm on the big roundbout near the footy ground,you were are the traffic lights...i was in my splitty,white/mango orange i did flash and wave... your van is still looking good 8) ..catch you later might bump into you at deva cheers

Here's a couple of pics from Deva. The look on the face does not show that I was actually enjoying myself. It was a great show, nice to see trikevw. Bus stopover next weekend.

hey up your looking very happy :( ,i thought these shows were for jolly happy people :D good to see you again glad the vans still going well,and your looking after it....see you soon eryl

Latest posts