68 Deluxe - Back to full height

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZedBed said:
DSCF4430.jpg

Lol :lol:

Could be one of those "never again" things. :lol:

I think the kick panels are a bit more likeable now the ends of the vents are red instead of white - perhaps I was distracted...
DSCF4417.jpg

DSCF4440.jpg

I have this old sail...
So I threaded on some figure-of-eight strips...
DSCF4432.jpg

Then moved it along a bit. It's an attactive thing (to me anyway) and goes along with the vague boat theme...
DSCF4437.jpg

DSCF4438.jpg

However I'm not convinced a sail is a sensible thing to make a canopy from. :lol:

Honestly?! I think black would look better zeddy.. Sorry. :shock: I'm binning mine for the matching madmatz ones I have as you know..

e441ebd3.jpg

Nice use of a Solo sail :lol:
What about changing the bulb in the light in the engine bay to an LED type? It may give a bit more luminescence (look at me and my big words!!!)
Great work Zedbed.

Merlydog said:
Honestly?! I think black would look better zeddy.. Sorry. :shock: I'm binning mine for the matching madmatz ones I have as you know..

e441ebd3.jpg
I know - I was grasping at straws. My stereo works though on a couple of house speakers under the rr bed so neyyuuuhhh to you. ;)

I so want the sounds sorted, but when I know what to do I'll know and at the moment it's all up in the air. All this hiding stuff is getting more tricky.

Merlydog said:

e441ebd3.jpg
Hmmm - cab door cards. :dribble:

Des!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

ZedBed said:
Merlydog said:

e441ebd3.jpg
I know - I was grasping at straws. My stereo works though on a couple of house speakers under the rr bed so neyyuuuhhh to you. ;)

I so want the sounds sorted, but when I know what to do I'll know and at the moment it's all up in the air. All this hiding stuff is getting more tricky.

I know I know.. I'll get there wi me tunes. There's so much to do before they work properly though, gotta get me head round that leisure battery bollocks to run the amp I've got in the garage ;) I've sacked the idea of trying to hide the speakers. Kick panels and R&R bed board, bollox to it!

Merlydog said:
ZedBed said:
Merlydog said:

e441ebd3.jpg

I know I know.. I'll get there wi me tunes. There's so much to do before they work properly though, gotta get me head round that leisure battery bollocks to run the amp I've got in the garage ;) I've sacked the idea of trying to hide the speakers. Kick panels and R&R bed bored, bollox to it!
Me too for the rr bed. I can't even get an 8" sub between the cab seats and there is simply nowhere else.:( But I'll try and hide it right at the back with letter box ports so I can keep the storage accessable.

After the ex melted standard lino in the westy with a frying pan, I got some everything-proof Marmoleum for the floor.
It lasted 10+ years of abuse in the westy with everything from motorbikes, engines, rubbish dump trips camping and all and still looked pretty good.

I love the stuff - random swirling patterns and like I say - everything proof. Not cheap, but worth it IMO in a buy once buy right sort of way, so I got some for this bus. :) Should have got a deeper redder one but hey-ho.
DSCF4445.jpg

8)
DSCF4448.jpg

I am a little disappointed the floor isn't parque or similar ha ha.
Love the interior on this. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh at a show.

Latest posts