• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68 rhd tin top needs engine NOT FOR SALE ANY MORE KEEPING IT

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
definately trailored away maybe towed if the brakes are ok not tried yet as i might be putting engine in next week or to but would need more money for engine have no panels as of yet bujt again if i put engine will be fixing rear corner
PaulW2 said:
Very very intrested in this.

Couple of questions.

Do you have all the rear panels?

can it be trailered away /towed as is?- Looks like it cant from Photos?

Paul

not sure about chassis num theres some filler not sure if it under that doors i think your right they definately havent got push button handles i'l pm you the chassis numbers tonight if you could shed some light on translation would be very greatful
thanks stu
Clem said:
HI, Im looking for a 68 for someone, can you answer a couple of q's?

IMG_0829.jpg

Has this repair removed the chassis number?

And have the cab doors been changed? They look like 69 on, on there? Could be the angle, I realise. :)

IMG_0826.jpg

Im a 68 nerd, can I have the chassis number? Cheers :)

Can I have a look - possibly friday- anybody got any suggestions re Trailor.
Also whats an Engine and Gearbox going to cost me- anybody any ideas- Would £2k cover it?

you have pm
PaulW2 said:
Also whats an Engine and Gearbox going to cost me- anybody any ideas- Would £2k cover it?

you have pm
PaulW2 said:

interested in this,what spec of t4 are you after ? panelvan,caravelle or converted camper ?..........and not fussed about an engine going in it either :D

not fussed as long as reasonal mileage and post 2002 and worth similar money let me what you have
fly-by-bay said:
interested in this,what spec of t4 are you after ? panelvan,caravelle or converted camper ?..........and not fussed about an engine going in it either :D

spent most of saturday out there and put new battery tray and rearcorner on engine might be going in next weekend

yer was just about to text to say sorry bin doing loads to it as its been for sale since jan and no ones been that interested .going to enjoy my hard work over the summer thanks and sorry again stu
Rincewind said:
ok bud, i sent you a text earlier today regarding the bus

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts