68 twin slider

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i picked this up yesterday, we had to remove a fence and 2 trees to get it out :lol: It is a little rough to say the least but is not unsaveable, much worse and i would think twice!
004-7.jpg

005-5.jpg

006-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

010.jpg
- can you spot the fibre glass :shock:
012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

As its as bad as it is im toying with going down the body drop and space frame around a V8 and jag back end, thoughts please? One of the main reasons for this is the rear running gear doesnt come with the bus as the previous owner wants it back to irs his splity :?

That's one rusty bus :shock: and as froggy say, what were they thinking with the lights? :lol:

holy crap :D - I reckon with the amount of work needed go wild and put a space frame on - personally it would be a great resto thread to read ;)

its up there with the the rustiest buses ive ever seen :shock: your a brave man :D

Bloody hell that's more rusty than mine :shock:
You give me hope my man ,good luck :msn4:

its was bad, ive moved it on for a 71 bug so ive got a bugjam ride :D the only way to tackle that one would of been new chassis and weld it in at what ever height the rot stoped and shoe horn a V8 in :lol: my exes 72 dormabile will be one of the next ones to get done :mrgreen:

Latest posts