69 Adventurewagen Desert Rat

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well this was worth the wait,absolutley stunning how can some thing like this turn out so fricking cool.i want it and i want it more everytime i see it.hats off to you jono its one cool bus,id say youve set a trend no more white westys its the turn of the adventurewagen :lol:

some pics of it looking cool and sat next to my bus.

DSC_0702-1.jpg

DSC_0706.jpg

DSC_0700.jpg

DSC_0708-1.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

DSC_0715.jpg

DSC_0707-1.jpg

DSC_0704-1.jpg

AROOOOGA -Schwiiinnng! Dude i would roll that to any show uber cool -take my raiders cap off to you sir -sweet! :tongue0022:

Yep - it appears to work - does look very cool 8)

Well done sir :mrgreen:

Fruitpiece said:
thebustemple said:
SIR, you have one nice interior there, looksa to be in great condition you could serve up some nice meals like a meat loaf and mash with yellow gravy in there and then finished off with a sweet cherry pie!

How come i see a few adventurewagons with westy interiors instead of your design??using a deluxe van and then adding westy interior??

pls answer mr vintage valley

Thanks,

I have seen a few like that myself, i would presume that its just peeps removing the A wagon interior at some point in the buses life and replacing with a westy interior.

One of my high roof's has a westy interior. It started life out as a tintop westy tourist delivery and when it made its way over to the US the OG owner brought it to Safare campers and had them put on the roof and "penthouse" cabinetry. I don't want to highjack this thread so I will update my thread tonight my tonight.

Epic bus! May I ask, what kind of wheels are those? Love em!

Humphrey said:

They are JGE Torkers.

Saw them in the flesh last week, it's non narrowed beam and they sit perfect if you ask me

Just

creationblue said:
Humphrey said:

They are JGE Torkers.

Saw them in the flesh last week, it's non narrowed beam and they sit perfect if you ask me

Just

^^^ Totally agree, they look and fit fantastic. Partial to those cosmics as well!

just like to say cool mad looking bus.where did you get the wheels from.happy driving jamie

chapman said:
just like to say cool mad looking bus.where did you get the wheels from.happy driving jamie

Here you go fella http://www.jgevw.webeden.co.uk/wheels/4539235375" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just

fab bus, im after the same paint look/shine can you tell me what you have done and what your using please . thanks

Fruitpiece said:
sparkywig said:
Fruitpiece said:
Thanks guys.
As she stands today after some action with the mop also had time to sort out the air shocks on the front, wired up a small compressor under the drivers seat which pumps up the front to give an extra couple of inches height when its needed. I will take some better pics later in the week.

Can you give me any further details on the front suspension?
Just realised you're only down the road from me, I might pop in to have a gander if that's OK? :D

No probs sparky, just let me know when.

:lol:

Soon.....

Really cool bus man, never thought it would be something I like but I think it looks the mutts. What the wheel/tyre size and suspension set up? (great stance)

it really is an unreeal bus.fell in love with it soon as i saw it.great work jono.

Latest posts