• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'70 Tin Top Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phil_n

Reaction score
1970 Arizona import Westfalia Campmobile

100% Rock-solid reliable camper.

The bus has had no welding and doesn't require any. The underneath is absolutely immaculate.
There are some minor marks and dents to the body which give it a degree of charm. Overall the body is great, I've had some paint carried out to the front panel in the three and a bit years we've owned it due to a number of stone chips.

The interior is great, everything is there that should be including the buddy seat, cab hammock and rear mosquito net. All the seat covers and cupboard laminates are in good condition and the roof paneling is as new.

It runs a 1641 twin port engine with electronic ignition which pulls really well and is nice and tight. It's lowered one spline at the rear and has an adjustable beam on the front with uprated shocks. It will go lower if you want.

The Sprintstar Alloys have Goodyear 175/55/15 & 185/65/15 tyres.

It runs a leisure battery with split charger which powers the lights and stereo.

Comes with a protective bra for the front panel.

MOT until November 2012, comes with a stack of UK history.

£10,950

Located in Worsley, Manchester

07764 687 589

Album of pictures here http://photobucket.com/1970BAY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMG_1541.jpg

Hi Phil

Nice bus! Would like to come and have a look if you are about over the easter weekend?

Cheers

Paul

Top bus mate. I think you are underselling if you look at the other buses at similar prices!
A bargain for someone - shame i'm not looking or i would have snapped your hand off.

Nice bus! Would like to come and have a look if you are about over the easter weekend?

Yep, I'm about all weekend. Just give me a ring.

Top bus mate. I think you are underselling if you look at the other buses at similar prices!
A bargain for someone - shame i'm not looking or i would have snapped your hand off.

I'm just going to pop it on here for a week at that price. He'll be going on ebay and the like for a chunk more cash.

This is my old bus 'hank', it was a great bus when we had it and looks like Phil has looked after it well.
Bargain at that price as well.

Good luck with the sale Phil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi is the van sold and how original is the paint ? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts