• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

71 Cali rivi poptop

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billybong

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my 1971 cali imported riviera i have had billy since 2010 and have the original cali plate which came with it, it has a pop top from a splitscreen and was originally a panel van from my findings, it has blue and red leather rock and roll bed and with leather cushions embossed with the vw logo, the buddy seat and front seats are also embossed with the vw logo, it has a mad matz blue and red vinyl tiled floor, all the curtains have black out fabric stitched to them. it has had a fully refurbished engine 2 years ago and also has a petronix flame thrower electronic ignition with leads and coil the engine blows through a single quiet pack exhaust. it will need a mot but the only thing that needs doing is a pair of ball joint gaitors. It has a set of replica brm's I also have 5 standard steel wheels, a pair of coil over shocks, a empi quick shift still in the packet, spare fabric which the door cards and curtains are made from, the reason i am selling billy is because i am moving abroad. The price for billy is £9000 and is well worth that money.

sorry but i can not post pictures of billy on here so pm me your email or if you are on whatsapp then your mobile

cheers

sorry but i have tried to post pictures of my bus but it is not working so any questions or you would like pictures either pm me your email on if you have whatsapp my number is 07947649115

cheers

john

this bus needs to go to a good home, and i think the price i am asking is very resonable it has been SORN for nearly 2 years due to family problems, it is a 1600 TP. so any serious interested people please message me any questions?

cheers

Price now reduced to £8500 as this bus needs to be sold but will not have a MOT for that money so grab yourself a very dry and tidy bus !!!!! Any Q's

Not difficult to post pictures

Open up each photo in photobucket, 4 boxes on the right , copy the bottom one and paste it into the thread just like you did for the link to photobucket in the first place :roll:

this is a very solid bus and needs to be sold

2014-09-17134217.jpg
[/url] [/img]

price now reduced to £8000 ovno as this bus needs to be sold so grab yourself a very solid bus cheap any questions please feel free to message me

cheers

john

All doors and outriggers and sills have been treated with tectyl and the underside has been clear waxoiled the mot ran out may 2013 and has only done around 700 miles from the previous mot this bus comes with loads of spares full set of steel wheels but will need new rubber on them all doors have had new rubbers from karmann konnection the engine has only done around 1200 miles since a complete rebuild using a donor t4 engine and is completely solid with no rattles one key fits all locks and ignition any serious offers will be considered

cheers

John

Any sensible offers on my bus would be considered please message me as he really needs to reluctantly go

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts