71 Deluxe SA Import - used as it should be...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the new style wheels, if I can get my van to the 'before' photo of yours I'll be well chuffed.

Took the Bus out today to get some miles under it before Stamford Hall next weekend...

buswm1of1.jpg

bus1wm1of1.jpg

running super schweet now, well happy with it :mrgreen:

Bloody loves it I do Stu!
If you find your wheels have been nicked and the bus sitting on bricks don't loo at me :D

krusty said:
Bloody loves it I do Stu!
If you find your wheels have been nicked and the bus sitting on bricks don't loo at me :D

lol cheers mate, they arent brilliant close up but i'll get them done properly over the winter :)

An awesome weekend with the Earlybay clan and met THE best AA man after i sheared the o/s copper brake pipe.

He turned up took it to bits went home, made me a new pipe and brought his flaring tool back with him, fitted it all and also fitted a new brake pipe clip he'd found in his garage as mine had dissapeared. Bloody awesome :mrgreen:

553150_10151071854234468_503179741_n.jpg

That AA man seemed like a top man, did you get home safe mate? Me and grazy caught up with as you got onto the a14.
Here's a pic whilst waiting for the AA;
P1010579.jpg

Loving the wheels ;) and the bus looks very good ... Keep the Fuchs black :msn4:

Chris

Just picked the Bus up from Matt at Balls'd, super chuffed with the work.

New alternator conversion and leisure battery

enginewm1of1.jpg

Super neat fusebox install under the rear seat

fusewm1of1.jpg

Fridge all plumbed in and cigarette lighter in the back for phones etc

cigwm1of1.jpg

ballsdwm1of1.jpg

Few days in Cromer with the family, apart from indicators giving up it ran faultlessly :)

packed full :?
van1of1.jpg

Nice little site only an hour from home 8)
camp1of1.jpg

West Runcton
runcton21of1.jpg

Sunset
sunset1of1.jpg

Sheringham Park
bus1of1-4.jpg

Great few days with some cracking reactions to the Bus, good and bad :lol:

ah now i know who it was i spotted b/h weekend. we were travelling towards Sherringham as you was leaving, exchanged waves!
we were in our grey with black roof and bumpers bay!!

Latest posts