71 Deluxe SA Import - used as it should be...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that the van is about 80% original paint makes me wonder if repairing it is the right thing to do. The actual repair isn't a problem and shouldn't cost much to do its how i use to earn a crust.

Sadly not at Battlesbridge going in for my op tomorrow, then it'll be 6 weeks :shock: before i'm allowed to drive :roll:

Got these off Tim so while im recovering i'll strip out the tri-fans, clean them up and try to fit them to the Bays lights.
208.jpg

207.jpg

:mrgreen:

New goodies:

Roofrack
266.jpg

270.jpg

Curtains
268.jpg

Shiney things mmmmmm :D
267.jpg

And my little helper for the evening
272-1.jpg

Just waiting for my tub of G3 to arrive then i can mop the Bus :)

Decided to mop the Bus this weekend with some G3

257-1.jpg

Not to bad a result
262-1.jpg

261-1.jpg

Decided to do the door openings too

Before
259-1.jpg

After
260-1.jpg

Also fitted a little sidelight to the rack
263.jpg

:)

A few pics from Bug Jam, the first time i've power slid into a camping field cause of the mud :lol:
002.jpg

001.jpg

020.jpg

It may take a little time to clean off the mud for the London Volksfest ;)
BugJam09023.jpg

finally me and my mates, a cracking weekend, but god it made me feel old :D
007.jpg

Looking good Stu , think some black and silver plates would look uber cool 8) just my opinion tho

Grazy said:
Looking good Stu , think some black and silver plates would look uber cool 8) just my opinion tho

Great minds mate, just this minute got some to fit, will look loads better :mrgreen:

Removed the old heated rear window element
030.jpg

After a lot of tooing and fro-ing finally got the spring plates sorted :roll: along with new Spax adjustables
040.jpg

The new stance
041.jpg

044.jpg

048.jpg

Just need slightly lower profile rear tyres and fingers crossed on the dropped spindles to bring the front down a little
051.jpg

MOT - straight through no worries , plus a service and a mild notching at the back :D

10k miles this year with a smile on my face for everyone of em

Got back today from Kessingland, Suffolk after a great weekend with the family in the bus, covered hundreds of miles with very little effort and no probs other than the occasional grounding out :mrgreen:

Outside our (surprisingly good) caravan
178.jpg

The caravan was literally next to the sea 8)
194.jpg

Sunrise with my dog - Fred
198.jpg

204-1.jpg

203.jpg

Stopped off at Southwold for some pasties and tea
189.jpg

191.jpg

190.jpg

All in all a cracking weekend :mrgreen:

Cracking pics and great stories from your trip :D
Van is a credit sir :mrgreen:

Airtime said:
Really like this van! Great colour, great stance! 8)

IMHO I think it would look even better with the wheels painted white (match bumpers/roof). ;)

Thankyou :mrgreen:

You might be right, been wondering whether to paint the wheels white or black :?: