71 Deluxe SA Import - used as it should be...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slamwerks said:
Hi Stu.

Yeah thats fine i have already spoke to Tim and will get them back in post to you same day a receive them no charge Its the least we can do.

Thanks

Merry Christmas

http://www.slamwerks.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nice one cheers dude

Merry Chrimbo

Stu

slammedresto said:
you about thursday afternoon stu??

I've got a meeting in the morning but i'll be back by midday, early afternoon would be ok, if you give me your number i'll text you when im out of my meeting.

Dude, it looks f'ing amazing :mrgreen: I absolutely love it. Always loved Fuchs and they look so sweet with the tucked beam :D

Cheers guys, once ive sorted the spindles out and added uprated shocks i'll probably keep it around this height, since its been driven a few miles its settled at the front a bit more :lol: , i'll try and sort some pics

Looks awesome Stu 8)

I've had the problem of the draglink hitting the torsion tube on left lock, so I'm fitting a late split pitman arm which should hopefully solve the problem. If not, I'll look a getting a later drag link too like you have done.

A few snaps now the suspension has settled

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004.jpg

Going to have to raise a half inch or so to cure the rubbing :mrgreen:

Taken while having a shuffle round of cars, Oval now sold and going next week :cry:

001-1.jpg

Finally sorted, BIG thanks must go to Kustom Dub Werks and Slamwerks for putting up with my demands :roll: , two companies I recommend highly! 8)

Now with 165/50s, no scrubbing, all good :mrgreen:

011-1.jpg

015-2.jpg

vesp said:
Hi stu, out of interest did you get the link pins pressed in the other way round to raise it 2-2.5" ? 8)

There in lies a story!

Guy at Slamwerks kindly returned the spindles back to standard height for me, but once fitted it drove like a bag of shite as the trailing arms were at a crazy angle with the van lowered at the front to get the van to sit level.

So off they came again and returned back to drop spindles, now with the new tyres it rides great :mrgreen: