71 Texan

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nags WolVeK said:
Thats why the lack of photos as generally to busy working on the Bus :?. Bus is looking really nice, so obviously wouldnt park to close, might catch some of that rust :p :p .

See you at Bustypes, cant wait.

Rust is not a crime Dude! :mrgreen: But it is a pain in the wallet. It is great to see your bus out and about, it always makes me want to paint mine.

See you there.

Jon

Well another big thankyou to Faux (bro),

As he spent Saturday putting in new double bed and recovered the bench seat, buddy seat, back cussion and not forgetting the westy stool in the van and it looks great oh and new curtain ties. Will put some pics up when next at the van.

Well Jon, Just the headliner, shifter oh and a few other little jobs left, but will let you have a rest for now. :msn4:

Goto get these jobs done before bump becomes "an it" :p

nags,

nags WolVeK said:

As he spent Saturday putting in new double bed and recovered the bench seat, buddy seat, back cussion and not forgetting the westy stool in the van and it looks great oh and new curtain ties. Will put some pics up when next at the van.

Well Jon, Just the headliner, shifter oh and a few other little jobs left, but will let you have a rest for now. :msn4:

nags,

pics or it didnt happen :lol:

glad your keeping Jon busy in this cold weather.............lol

nags WolVeK said:

nags,
Dave what covers did you ( / Jon) use and where from?

Have just put in my New csp shiter after a 3 month wait for delivery "and yes I did it without Faux's help" ;) ;) , it took 10 miniutes and makes one hell of a difference, took for a spin around town, and can now find second gear without a fight. oh and its shinny.....

Yes Grazy, It needs a couple more coats of varnish, but well happy with it, A Big Thanks. I will get some photos on here in the next couple of days as done alot this year ie Headliner, Seat covers, Faux and Lee's bed. Its all coming together.

Again Thanks,

Dave,

Got some pics of upgrades done - Need to give Grazy and Lee a big thanks for the Headliner and the covers they both make a massive difference to the look THANKS :D :D and Jon (Faux) for fitting them :shock:

The Texan after a bit of a clean
Texan.jpg

Headliner and new seat covers,
Newcovers.jpg

Front headliner again looks really nice
Headlinerfront.jpg

CSP Shifter-
shiftercsp.jpg

Hi dubdubz,

I think there was a mixture of Status and JK ones and fitted fine, If I was to do again I would get all from Barkley at Status there quality seems alot better, had status seals on my last bus and still look good. they cost approx £250 for a full set.

Headliner looks bang on mate , good work ! 8)

Handy fella little faux !! :lol:

Latest posts