71 Texan

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news, TEX has an MOT....Yeah!

Went straight through with flying colours. Me and my bro have been busy:
Stereo in
Dash painted...and I'm still a bit high
Some of the trim is back in place
Rear seat belts in
Speakers in the buddy seat, covering the hole that was there for the Air Con Unit
All docs have been taken to the DVLA, registered soon
Roof cleaned (scrubbed) by Dave

I think he is happy.

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00128-1.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

Well Bro your right, We're both very happy :D :D :D and owe you a big one :shock:

Took this pic before I left this morning (I'm in love) just needs hitting with that magical lowering stick of yours!! then I will gladdly remove from your drive :lol:
Side.jpg

Was gonna say it`s a bit high to be sitting on your drive Faux :lol: Looks real sweet tho` mate 8)

Could do with a drop too , is it going down like yours or is it going just touch

Grazy said:
Was gonna say it`s a bit high to be sitting on your drive Faux :lol: Looks real sweet tho` mate 8)

Could do with a drop too , is it going down like yours or is it going just touch

:lol: I agree, far too high for my liking, should be dropped by a few inches by next week though. Not going too low due to drive issues :shock: but will look sweet.

Numberplates are on with NOS Texas surrounds too, sweet!

P080608_192501.jpg

P080608_1859.jpg

:D Well chuffed with how it looks.
It has still got to got back to the paint shop for a few touch ups and flat and polish.

These things are never finished but it has certainly got me thinking about a fresh coat of paint for my bus.....or at least some well worked paint on the front panel.

Anytime bro, sorry it has taken so long..... :(

Heather - you gotta love it.

(Thanks Daz, Lee, Gary and Nick.....hope to see this one in aline up near you!)

Cheers for the kind words!

Fitted door cards, changed belt and tidied up wiring and put £30 worth of petrol in...not even half way.

P160608_1413.jpg

P160608_1418.jpg

P160608_2051.jpg

looks nice, you were lucky to find petrol having trouble finding any around here, Cheers Bro :p will be down Wednesday night, get the beer in :lol:

youve done an amazing job, the bus looks superb. looking forward to seeing it at camperjam if you make it.

Latest posts