• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72' Cross Over Indicator Stalk/Switch required

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rayjmartin

Reaction score
Hi

My son snapped off the indicator stalk on my 72' RHD Microbus Deluxe whilst we were waiting to get on the Eurotunnel for our summer holidays in France. Crunch went the plastic inside and panic stations as a month of driving without being able to go full beam or indicate did not seem like a good thing. Eurotunnel port shop sold super glue which solved the problem for 3 weeks of our 4 week holiday but on way back I had to glue it twice more. I wish I had been more careful as it is now knackered. Housing, stalk and clamp that hold it onto steering column are all good, the switch works but I cannot get the Stalk to stay in as the plastic on one side of the metal plate has completely dissapeared

Does anyone have one I can buy, happy to part exchange if someone can make use of what is left of mine. Seems like there are not many NOS ones of these and new ones (are they any good?) are £130

Part number on switch is SWF HLS 69 SAE QB 71

Cheers
Andy

I believe I have exactly what your looking for. An NOS one. PM me with your address and I'll send over a picture.

LV

rayjmartin said:
Hi Gate Keeper, I PM'd you, let me know how much for 1 of your 3

Cheers
Andy

Me too and have 1 of the 3.PM me a price.

Some reason your PM has been deleted before I read it???

Latest posts