• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72 crossover coalition/ VW service stickers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjknight71

Reaction score
...liked the 72 stickers so had pancho's bro make some up......as it was a lots of £'s for just one had him make a few up to keep the price down.........

DSCF1155.jpg

72 stickers £3.00
Service sticker £1.50

postage will be £0.50

mjknight71 said:
...liked the 72 stickers so had pancho's bro make some up......as it was a lots of £'s for just one had him make a few up to keep the price down.........

DSCF1155.jpg

72 stickers £3.00
Service sticker £1.50

postage will be £0.50

paypal ok? let me know & I will take a couple of the 72s

...sorry no paypal on these :cry: ........this is what i paid for them and would prefer not to loose money :? I bought lots to keep the unit price down so everyone gets a bargain.... 8)

Cash in the post is prefered but a cheque would do :mrgreen:

Araon said:
any clearer pics of the service sticker and possibly pay the cover charge on paypal?

I shall have some wine then take some more pictures :roll: .....yep happy for you to pay for paypal :mrgreen:

Hi Mate,

I will take a couple of each please... Pm your paypal address and i'll put a couple of quid extra in to cover the paypal charge...

Cheers

Stu :D

received my stickers today mate....

muchos thanks

stu :mrgreen:

Latest posts