• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72 crossover coalition/ VW service stickers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swins and Sambadeluxe......monies arrived...stickers in the post tomorrow :mrgreen:

as it is now tomorrow :shock: ....they are in the post :wink:

I'll have one of each please mate, PM me your details and I will send the cash. Thanks
Request these details on the 5th feb???? let me have them via a pm m8

marcher said:
I'll have one of each please mate, PM me your details and I will send the cash. Thanks
Request these details on the 5th feb???? let me have them via a pm m8

sorry missed your msg :oops: ...you have pm
:mrgreen:

Hi, I just noticed this thread... I would really like a couple of the 72's, but I live in Norway so I assume you would want some more from me for p&p, and I need to use Paypal... If I get the necessary info from you sometime today I will make the payment before going on Easter holiday (in the remote mountains without Internet connection...) :D

mmm - count me in. I'll pop some money in the post. Can you keep me 1 pf each please?

cheers

butty84 said:
pm me details chief, i'll take one of each.

cheers, andy

pm sent sorry fo the delay :oops:

Syncronaut said:
Hi, I just noticed this thread... I would really like a couple of the 72's, but I live in Norway so I assume you would want some more from me for p&p, and I need to use Paypal... If I get the necessary info from you sometime today I will make the payment before going on Easter holiday (in the remote mountains without Internet connection...) :D

analord said:
mmm - count me in. I'll pop some money in the post. Can you keep me 1 pf each please?

cheers

Latest posts