• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

_S_C_R_I_P_T__B_A_D_G_E_S_ New batch

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished everyones badges now. :D I am sending out pictures to everone of their badges to check before I get them chromed. Could everyone who has ordered please check their inbox's and get back to me asap.
Thank you

Trowel

trowel said:
Finished everyones badges now. :D I am sending out pictures to everone of their badges to check before I get them chromed. Could everyone who has ordered please check their inbox's and get back to me asap.
Thank you

Trowel

Hi Lee
Payment made - looking good, cheers
Ricky

mines fine, replied to your pm but it's not showing in my sent items? anyway i'll post a cheque tomorrow, Rick.

I'm always late to find these things out. should have hanged around early's more often. :(

"Patiently" waiting for a re-run. tap* tap* tap*

if there will be one... i'm in for "Vincent" and i'll pay-pal whatever extra for shipping.

Would like to be part of the next run.
Can't wait, they are really cool.

1) Johan Bosma 2 x FRISIAN_BAY in Chrome please

Regards,
Johan Bosma
Holland

Payment sent for mine. Photos looks great. Can't wait to see it in the flesh. Think I'll mount it on the glove box so no low life nicks it. Hmmmm low life, sounds like us lot!

I really, really hope there will be another batch!

If so, i'd like 1xPANELVAN and 1x EARLYBAY and 1x JERRY_SVEDLUND

Thanks in advance!

Please!

Good news, I have got all the badges back from being chromed. Will spend the evening wrapping them up and post them tomorrow so you should recieve them early next week.

Thanks everyone

Trowel

trowel said:
Good news, I have got all the badges back from being chromed. Will spend the evening wrapping them up and post them tomorrow so you should recieve them early next week.

Thanks everyone

Trowel
top banana

Posted using Tapatalk

My badge arrived today. Two words..... "awe some"
Many thanks for your effort. Wife is pleased and as we all know, happy wife.....happy life!

Latest posts