• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

_E_A_R_L_Y_B_A_Y_._C_O_M_ Script badges

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1dd684a4.jpg

Love it!

Absolutely chuffed with them lee :D cheers

e485a30b.jpg

Even drove down the street to get them off the postie as he had posted a red card thing through, thought I'm not waiting till tomorrow to collect them :lol:

(might have a few more to do if your doing another run :msn4: )

:D :D :D Top quality, well chuffed. I made a dash to meet the posty before he did his usual job of bending stuff to get it through the letterbox, and I am glad I did. Cheers Lee, top job. :D :D :D

Just got mine as I've got home from work! Well chuffed. Will defo have a couple more from you if you decide to do another run! There better quality than any repo.

Mine came today - well nice thanx Lee 8)
Wished id ordered a Westfalia one now :cry: will have too wait and see if you do another batch :mrgreen:

simo

Finally retrieved mine from the post office!

Stunning quality mate and ingenius method to stop them getting damaged in the mail.

If I ever manage to get to a show I will buy you a beer! 8)

Love it!

" MACY" arrived right on time on Thursday! :D

Hubby is delighted with both of them and had a great birthday.

Many thanks for such fabulous quality items Lee, far better than some other stuff I got from big name companies!

Latest posts