• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

_C_U_S_T_O_M__S_C_R_I_P_T__B_A_D_G_E_S_ (1st Batch Update)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
subheatadey said:
aspro said:
earlydeluxe said:
Cool badges...I am ready to give it a shot when orders are taken for the 2nd batch ;-)...

I'd rather screw a dried up dog turd to my bus. :shock:
:50:

I would laugh my socks off if Reezvan sent you a script badge with ```Dried Up Dog Turd``` as the script,,, would you roll with it ??????????????

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Is it just me that`s a bit warped ?? :lol:

Anyone else got their's yet, or has the total stopped at 2 almost happy punters! I keep checking my post box, but sadly still nothing!

Nope, I was´t really taking the piss and I have read most of the posts. And the badges do look cool, no dried up dog turds for me thanks, and I most likely will order one as soon as the 1st-batch-delivery problem is resolved, well,
if there ever will be a 2nd batch.
I have dealt with reezvaan before, he definitely is not the fastest of cats at the best of times, but things actually showed up eventually. When things went wrong (f.x. faulty headlight lense), we agreed on a refund and the money was transferred back into my account, not terribly fast, but it was - eventually. I have never looked at him as a ruthless scammer, who goes after ripping people off, rather as somebody who is juggling way too many balls at the same time... He surely has fucked up in terms of communication and delivery time with this here badge adventure, but I would not be surprised, if he cleans up this mess eventually and all the ordered badges show up - eventually. And he surely has pissed a lot of people off and most likely has lost a good bit of cred in the vw scene because of this mess, but hey " beat some cold water into boiling blood", as we say in DK :)...just my 5 cents

The thing is even if it comes now no one will ever deal with him again. I've met some great honest people in the Vw world but also been hideously ripped of by a trusted trader on here to the tune of £4000.

Pirateringo said:
The thing is even if it comes now no one will ever deal with him again. I've met some great honest people in the Vw world but also been hideously ripped of by a trusted trader on here to the tune of £4000.

£4k :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anyone heard or seen anything ? I quess these are made in "some cheap asian country".... so many potential hickups... Still waiting :D

images

seVen said:
Anyone heard or seen anything ? I quess these are made in "some cheap asian country".... so many potential hickups... Still waiting :D

images

No hicups. You've just been scammed by a spineless wanker. Don't think there are any badges coming.

thats the name and adres where the mony is,
someone who lives nearby?
MUBASHARA HASHMI
90 Kenton Road
Kenton
Harrow, Middlesex
HA3 8AE
UK

:evil: :evil: Still not had mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't suppose I ever will :( :evil:
I think what gets me is that he will never understand N A A F I BUS if it was ever made.

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts