• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

_S_C_R_I_P_T__B_A_D_G_E_S_ Back by popular demand

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my two waiting for me when I got home at Christmas, they look great, just need to now try and work out how to attach them!

Does anyone know how they will hold up to the weather? They look well chromed, but then again so did the aerial I fitted in the summer and that's already rusting :-(

Has anyone had these fitted a while? Do they hold up well?

So what exactly are people using to attach these?

I want to get my badge on the back of my Bus

I used this to stick mine on the back of my van:

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_750231_langId_-1_categoryId_255230" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cut into small pieces, and stuck on the straight bits of all the letters, as well as a continuous strip along the bottom. Mounted OK:

DSC01750.jpg

And is still there and showing no signs of going anywhere. Just make sure surfaces are clean before sticking.

Hello, I am interested in two parts... as they cling to the body? do have claws behind?... give me price with shipping expenses to Seville, 41110, Spain... thanks!

These are:

V_O_L_K_S_W_A_G_E_N

V_W_A_N_T_O_N_I_A_

Is this a new official order?? :idea:
Or we must contact through p.m. :?: :msn4:
Anyway...
I want this:

B_A_J_A_D_E_R_A

Please tell me price + shipping to a Croatia...

Thanx :D

I know I PM'd, but seeing as there is so much interest in another batch, I thought it would be useful to add my name to the list.

T_H_E__B_U_S_S__E

Please my good man

Latest posts