• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

_E_A_R_L_Y_B_A_Y_._C_O_M_ Script badges

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today they are the mutts nuts thanks again, just got to sort out camper now.
Then we can be on an adventure before dementia. :party0006: :party0049:

Here's a quick pic of mine on the van :)

faa6b49b.jpg

Also really keen if there's going to be another run on these. Do they have pins so they can be fitted as standard?

Can I still order a few please ? PM sent but would like the ones below all chromed

Garfield & Odie
Westfalia
Latebay

Posted using Tapatalk

This tread was brought to my attention by Mycha @ http://www.keversite.nl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you do another run, I's like to order 2 badges, CARLKEVER and VOLKSAANHANGWAGEN

Hope you find the time to make another batch. These are awesome!
icon_respect.gif
icon_respect.gif
icon_respect.gif
icon_respect.gif

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone has recieved their badges who ordered them, if not please contact me. Thanks for all your kind comments about them, always nice to get good reviews. For all those that are interested I will be doing another batch and will start a new thread for them tomorrow. I will limit this batch to the first 30 people to try and speed up the turnaround time. Don't worry if anyone misses out i will do some more after that.
Thanks again everyone

Trowel

Excellent news mate - roughly what time will the thread be active so I dont miss out?

Latest posts