• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

_S_C_R_I_P_T_B_A_D_G_E_S_ back Available

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay-low71

Reaction score
These are polished stainless steel backed with strong adhesive tape. Done by Trint Eastwood look him up on Facebook, real nice bloke loves the dub scene. Here's a pic

yvuvyqy3.jpg

Look real nice haven't Seen them in the metal but look awesome !!!

Don't know about other people but for me, even the mention of the words "script badge" makes me cringe. I think they may have had their time. :|

I know where you is coming from and I think a lot of peeps got put off of them very recently :shock: I still like them and I think it`s where you put them as well.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

TBH not my cuppa tea either but just noticed them on Facebook and have met Trint through Nick at Airteriors and Rusty Lee and he's a good guy!!! so thought if any peeps would like one they are still available. Ben

hi,

Can anyone put me in touch with the person who does these - I am not on facebook, so a user name would be greaqt.

thanks

Just looked on his fb page, can't see any other contact info.He's just about to do a run of them, so be quick..
https://www.facebook.com/TrintEastwoodGrafix/info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just got an email for him
trinteastwoodgrafix @ yahoo.com

remove the spaces :)

Hello Early Bay Lovers. I know a lot of people got ripped off not so long ago by some dude. Be assured that I have always satisfied the people that have ordered. I don't make loads of these. Its my hobby not my job so usually I make 5 or 10 cut outs once to 3 times a year. I'm putting together an order now that I plan on sending to the laser cutter on Monday. They are made of 3mm Polished Stainless Steel and they cost 90€. Each one is like a prototype. They are one offs unless you want more than one ;-)
Thanks for the interest and keep on rocking the Early Bays! (Early Bay, the bus that got me hooked with the Aircooled scene)

Cheers.

Trint
[email protected]

Hello all,

Just wanted to share that the orders are gone to the laser cutter. I want everyone reassured that I am not a theif like that other guy doing them was.

Hello Everyone. I just received the lazer cuts. Hope to have them sent on monday at the latest.

Do you like my slammed MAINSPEED early bay? :roll:

Cheers.

Rats - that means I've missed this order, and they look great.

Not to worry - but can I place my order ready for when you do the next batch please? I realise that you only do them infrequently, , but thought I could maybe get my name down anyway - I just want a plain and imple one thet says DORMOBILE (cos I got a Dormy innit!) and that's what most people think they're all called anyway!!

Sorry to do that to you, tell me to bugger off if you wish - thinking you've finished a job, only to be confronted with more work, can be a bit demoralising.

Latest posts