my first complete build 69 bay deluxe from Texas

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I've been waiting for the right glue to come I thought I'd fit the lights and bumpers
image_11.jpeg

image_5.jpeg

Glue here so on with the dreaded headliner
image_4.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

image_6.jpeg

image_8.jpeg

image_7.jpeg

image_12.jpeg

image_13.jpeg

image_9.jpeg

vdubkev said:
just a quick update
been refurbing parts,sorted windows out with new rubbers and trims
909636e6.jpg

a3a6b678.jpg

e48cb83b.jpg

Kev,
Mate just doing the same with the trim... what way did you find was easiest? Trim first into rubber? Trim last? Rubber on glass first etc etc
What about when you placed the windows in? Any hints?
Appreciate any advice.
Cheers Matty

I found putting rubber round glass first as the chrome trim seemed to just roll in
As for the windows in , that's will be another chalk age once I've finished headlining
Cheers

vdubkev said:
I found putting rubber round glass first as the chrome trim seemed to just roll in
As for the windows in , that's will be another chalk age once I've finished headlining
Cheers

Thanks Kev appreciate it. Cheers

Been a busy few evening ,but so pleased with the progress ,plus a big thanx to my bro for helping ,well to be honest couldn't have done it with out him!
image_16.jpeg

Waiting now for return of painted doors so we can move forward

Cracking job with the headliner 8)
Liking the colour coordinated rims too!

Nice bus :), any pointers on how to fit headlining, got mine to do soon

another update.
windscreen rubber and chrome inserts

Belt line trims where quite tricky to fit but worth the time

Screen went it on second attempt

fitting up the doors was a nightmare

just waiting on the front seat coverings so i can get them on and then get MOT ,
Had her off the road for 3 and a bit years and done as much as finances allowed and I've loved every min of it But there where times I thought I might sell her half way through ,so pleased i didn't see you out in the spring
kev

Great looking bus and really well detailed resto. Looks amazing.

Latest posts