A quick "Hello" from the new boy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpt caveman

Reaction score
Good evenin' one & all :D

Thought i'd better join up at last, seeing as i've been visiting this forum for a while now ( keeping a watchful eye on all of you :lol: )
I've got a 72 Danbury cross-over bay & for those that are interested i've also got a '67 splitty (13 window deluxe), & a '72 1200 model beetle.

Anyway, thats about it as far as the intro goes :p :wink:

I take it you bunch of bay pervs only wanna see the '72 ?? :lol:

Well i dont really have any decent pics, but i'll try & find something in my photobucket to entertain you all.... hold on.......

DSC00020-1.jpg

That really is the best i can do at the monent :roll:
She looks a little ropey to say the least, but up untill last week she had been off the road for 10 years ( so go easy on her :lol: )
She's now taxed, mot'd & rolling again :D but it's still in need of a bit of prep & paint work :twisted:

Hey whats the chances......
While search through my photobucket albums i found a couple of pics of my first bus :D
another old danbury cross-over funnily enough :!:

Myoldbus.jpg

Firstbus.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome peeps :D
I did love that old red bus, but to be fair the interior set-up on a danbury conversion is a real pain !!
Loads of storage, but the bed layout was like an episode of the Krypton factor :shock:
Getting the bed set up was always the first job i did when i arrived at a show/camp site ( 'cos i'd never be able to do it after a few beers :roll: :lol: )

welcome to EB. Certainly stick up the split and bug pics, why not? i think theres a "other dubs you own post" in the gallery bit.

Latest posts