Aftermarket disc conversions

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martin.sim

Reaction score
Hi
I'm seriously thinking of going down the CSP front disk route, is the cost worth it & do they make a significant difference without adding a servo ?

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Been running a CSP disk kit for 3 years now
Have covered thousands of miles through the uk and europe and they have never let me down
Dont run with a servo and havent felt the need to get one installed yet - although I might add one later.

Great bit of kit and no adjustments required

I've fitted mine and I've got to say the improvement is massive, not done to many miles in it yet but it stops much better!

Having said all that, I have had problems with trying to fit it, one of the discs was touching the bottom of the spindle when fitted, to be fair though CSP arranged to have mine collected and sent me another set straight from Germany as they've now started to shamfer the inner edge, after taking it for a spin the other day it still touches (makes a grinding noise) when that side is under load, I'm just going to grind away a little bit of the casting on the spindle to stop this happening. Not ideal but can't be dealing with waiting for another set to be sent out?

Is heritage the cheapest place to get them ?

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Latest posts