Air Cooled Apparel

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi easy, yeah I do intend to produce a range like that!

I have the Air Alliance Icon nailed down now which i will put on the front.
quite cool how it ties into the VW brand to ;)

AirAlliance-1.jpg

That is nicely played! looking forward to getting a price 8)

Love the designs so far - would be up for one with a Dormy on too ;)

What price do you reckon?

gninnam said:
Love the designs so far - would be up for one with a Dormy on too ;)

What price do you reckon?

Hi mate, yeah i'm hoping to do one for most types of bay. they take me quite awhile to design so i want to get about 10 or so designs nailed down then go from there.

What are you guys generally happy with parting with for a t-shirt?

The going rate seems to be between £15 and £20 If i get enough in of each design i will be able to sell them pretty competitively.

Thanks for the support.

Top work matey,
id be interested, i cant wait to see some more designs...............one thought though, what will the quality of the shirts be like??,......its just that i hate when you buy a cool shirt and then after a few washes they look shite, i bought one from a show a while back and after only one wash, it would just about fit the bloody cat now!!! :roll: :lol: id rather pay a bit more and have your prints on a better shirt, if you know what i mean???

.................................kev

Al

Designs are looking great, love the logo, well done

PS Did you get my PM the other day?, if its a non starter can you let me know and I'll look elsewhere,

bubba dubba said:
Top work matey,
id be interested, i cant wait to see some more designs...............one thought though, what will the quality of the shirts be like??,......its just that i hate when you buy a cool shirt and then after a few washes they look shite, i bought one from a show a while back and after only one wash, it would just about fit the bloody cat now!!! :roll: :lol: id rather pay a bit more and have your prints on a better shirt, if you know what i mean???

.................................kev

Respect that and know exactly what you mean, It's whats inspired me to do this as i thought lot's of the stuff out there is pretty crap quality and the designs were pretty uninspiring.

All the shirts are pre shrunk to the correct size so wont end up fitting the cat i've also gone for the best quality shirt i can get my hands on.

Cant wait to get some back now! As there seems to be quite a lot of interest on hear I may well let you guys know when i get them in before i get my site up and running...In my best borat voice "I do special price for you no" :D

Graham L said:
Al

Designs are looking great, love the logo, well done

PS Did you get my PM the other day?, if its a non starter can you let me know and I'll look elsewhere,

You got PM ;)

easy said:
:lol: :lol: I have lost 2 stone in 3 months so far, so i am all about the back print now ;) :lol:

Shit man i wouldnt recognise you fella!!!!!

Good on ya!!

Just

ok guys I have put in my first order! :shock:

I've gone for the 'low light division' design on a cool looking distressed gunmetal grey shirt with the design in black on the front.

I will be selling for £16.99 plus £1.50 for postage in the UK.

Should get them in by the end of the week! So will take some pics and post them up.
As soon as I have sold enough to recoup the cash I've invested I will get the westfalia ones printed too. So hopefully very soon!

Mods is it cool to sell them on here? don't want to get in trouble :msn4:
Am working on a website up but wanted to get some out there asap if poss.
If it's not cool I will put a link up on ebay until the site is launched.

Thanks for the support.
Tiki AL - Air Alliance!

Hi all....THEY ARE IN! 8)

So happy with the quality of t-shirts and the print quality is also superb.

As you can see they have the cool distressed look stitching/edging which gives them a bit of an edge.
As soon as I have sold enough I'll put in an order of the other designs!

I currently have M, L and XL in stock but can order other sizes if needed.
Price is: £16.99 Plus £1.50p&p PM me if you want one.

One again thanks for the support in getting this brand off the ground!
lowlightadvert.jpg

bay_blue.jpg

Woop woop. Can't wait. Soon as it comes through I'll do my best catalogue pose and take a piccy! :lol:

Marvel said:
Woop woop. Can't wait. Soon as it comes through I'll do my best catalogue pose and take a piccy! :lol:

:lol: Yeah that was mine :oops:

Thanks again mate, I'll get yours out tomorrow! I'm gonna live in mine I think!!!

Seriously though a pic next to your bus would be awesome, still working on the window stickers as they are proving expensive as freebies but i will get one out to you when they are done. 8)

Latest posts