Air Cooled Apparel

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiki-Al

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been playing with the idea of producing a small range of apparel dedicated to the aircooled dub scene, as I think it's lacking a decent range of cool clobber.

The brand is 'Air Alliance' and of course i had to do an earlybay t-shirt!

Am currently looking into suppliers to print my designs but thought I would post up some pics to get some creative feedback! :) So what you think.

Al
AA.jpg

shirt1.jpg

Would look better with chianti red buses :lol:

On a more serious note it looks pretty good, I'm always on the lookout for any EB clothing ;)

Do it man, Do it!
The usual stuff has Bugs and splits on. Id buy.
Would definately buy the top being moddled
Rich

Yes please but would need to be in XXXL as well :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm gonna go for it will let you know when i have some ready! and i'm gonna work on lots more designs. If you have any ideas just let me know! :D

Thru I saw your bus yesterday at CTTP looking cool. Was that the Mrs reading her book in front of it? I walked past about 2hrs later and she was still in the exact spot! :lol: must of been a good book! my mrs is the same especially with those bleeding twilight books she cant put em down...

hey al...yeah it was!!! i was off shooting images for camper and bus.... she gets a little bored when i do that....so resorted to soaking up the sun and some good fiction....oh and listening to the ridiculous comments psople make about the swamp cooler!!! :lol:

Hey all another design this time for the westy guys and gals amongst us.
I've sourced a printer now so am hoping to have some cool t's up for sale very soon.

POPNDROP.jpg

Westy.jpg

Nice work chap! I would like them for sure but am a massive back print fan and minimal on the front (Picky fucker me ;) ) is it possible to do them that way round? 8)

easy said:
Nice work chap! I would like them for sure but am a massive back print fan and minimal on the front (Picky fucker me ;) ) is it possible to do them that way round? 8)

I like it on the front, its breaks up the outline of my beer gut :lol:

:lol: :lol: I have lost 2 stone in 3 months so far, so i am all about the back print now ;) :lol:

Latest posts