Aircooled '14 - New Aircooled only event 27th-29th June 2014

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled Pork was the BEST food at a VW show ever , much better than a greasy burger !

Well done Adam and wifey 8)

Oh and BIG well done to Graham L Mrs L and all the crew that made this show possible ,

Shame you had neighbours as the music could have gone on ALL night

Till the next one , Heres to 15 8)

Well Got to say Great show Well done to Graham and team. And weather kept away thank god.
I put the panel in show'n'shine and Won yes won........ Didn't even clean it :lol:

We just wanted to say a big thank you to Graham as well. Fantastic location and facilities, we didn't get to see much of the show but we met a lot of great people and everyone seemed to be having a good time despite the rain :)

Copy and paste from our other thread about the food:

Well what a weekend :) We met a lot of fantastic people and ended up being quite busy today with the good weather. We both want to say a big thank you to everyone who same to see us and sample our food. The positive comments are a massive bonus for us, we started doing this as we thought there was a gap at shows for the kind of food we offer. Hearing people have tried and enjoyed it really does make it all worthwhile for us.

SO thank you all again and I hope we see you all at other shows this year :mrgreen:

What a great show , chilled out and relaxing, great beer , food and people.

The Mrs and I loved it

Many thanks to Graham, Jenny and the whole events team for all of there hard work through the weekend.

See you all next year.

Pete

Sorry its taken so long to reply to the comments on here, we were still on site clearing up until mid yesterday afternoon, then had to sort the unit out afterwards and then collapsed after a couple more beers (jupiler this time), today is chill out day before back to sorting Early Bays out tomorrow.

A huge thank you to all those that came to the show as visitors and those from this forum who came and offered help over the weekend, we simply could not have done it without you.

It was a huge gamble for us which may have not worked out financially for the first show but from the positive feedback we had at the show and afterwards we clearly believe it has shown the demand for an aircooled only show in the UK, so watch this space to see what we plan for 2015. The plan was always to alternate with EBI so we may not go for a full show again until 2016 but will plan something smaller and more intimate for 2015.

Once again thanks for all those that came, braved the weather and drank the beer :lol: :lol:

Graham

As you know I couldnt make it :( But just wanted to say a big 'fair play' for putting this on to fight the 'aircooled' fight! I really hope I can be at the next one :D

Latest posts