Alive and VDubbin , EARLY BAY CAMPING

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great event! Chilled out, really friendly and in a great setting. (Well, it is Suffolk after all...) Myself and Aaron could only get for a few hours on Sunday, but well worth the effort. Bit of a coup getting the local VW main dealers involved, serious stuff, giving extra credibility to what you would not believe was a first time event. Seemed to be well organised, even the PA system was clear and audible! Apparently T2D were in attendance Saturday, hopefully a few more of the well known traders will attend next year.
Anyhow, congratulations and well done to all involved, we will definately be there for the whole weekend next year! Was great to see you all again and say Hi to one or two 'new' faces.
A few pics below,
AliveV-dubbin09014.jpg

Some of the usual suspects.....
AliveV-dubbin09021.jpg

AliveV-dubbin09018.jpg

AliveV-dubbin09015.jpg

The laundry bus, now with new owners Matt & Lisa,
AliveV-dubbin09017.jpg

A couple of nice stock earlies,
AliveV-dubbin09019.jpg

AliveV-dubbin09023.jpg

How high is that roof?!!
AliveV-dubbin09027.jpg

EB's everywhere!
AliveV-dubbin09028.jpg

'As new' Bug,
AliveV-dubbin09005.jpg

Tuff!
AliveV-dubbin09007.jpg

AliveV-dubbin09008.jpg

And Cockney Playboys Ghia looks even better in the flesh, one kool car!
AliveV-dubbin09003.jpg

AliveV-dubbin09004.jpg

Sorry for not posting pics of all the EBs in the line up, hopefully someone else is a better photographer than me! (not hard)

'Till next time doods!

Yep great show, was there on the Sunday, arrived in my mate's beetle, great line up of EBs, but no Danburys! Haha!
Would love to join in next year, couldn't bring mine this time.
Only managed to meet one earlybayer, hope to meet some more of you soon!

Latest posts