Anybody have pics of buses they found? Barns? Garages?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
round a few corners from i live i was driving through an estate and over a fence spotted a roof of a bay. Now this was about 6 years ago i had brought a late bay resto and needed a roof. knocked on this mans door a old polish man owned the van and i think (if i remember correctly) it was an early tintop panel van he was using as a shed. i offered to buy and build him a new shed in exchange for his van, he wanted £1000 for it and it was pretty fucked. i will have a walk with the camera to see if its still there

dubscum said:
round a few corners from i live i was driving through an estate and over a fence spotted a roof of a bay. Now this was about 6 years ago i had brought a late bay resto and needed a roof. knocked on this mans door a old polish man owned the van and i think (if i remember correctly) it was an early tintop panel van he was using as a shed. i offered to buy and build him a new shed in exchange for his van, he wanted £1000 for it and it was pretty fucked. i will have a walk with the camera to see if its still there

I'd love to see those pics....

My 1969 camper
http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj219/dayzies1978/?action=view&current=BULVBwCGkKGrHgoH-EMEjlLluimHBKMOWy9.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi
This is our Bay as she was found, left for 20yrs after putting the wrong key in the ignition,only one owner from new and 38,187miles on the clock.

DSC00053.jpg

And here she is now.

DSC00404.jpg

J n J 8)

Flaming heck there's some serious work gone in to that bus .Back to the engine lids anyone know when they stopped putting them on cause mine has got one fitted :D

Latest posts