Anybody imported a bus without a title?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71dormy

Reaction score
hi just a query to see if anyone has bought a bus over from la without a title in hand?
I've spoke to people who have but then a couple of shippers said there is no chance without title! :evil:
help? :oops:

My experience with shippers is they won't take it without a title , it can't leave the country or go thru US customs without it.

I've never done it but the last shippers I used state on there website that they can ship without a title but I'd be careful as I'd expect trouble with customs etc this side.

Can't remember the name of the shipper of the top of me head and I'm in work at the moment, they were cheap but communication was poor they were slow and sent the van to the wrong docks in the uk!

Hi Austin
Yes you can but its not ideal, theres a company that ship out of Southern Cali but can't remember their name at the moment, will be on my other machine at home.

My question would be is why isn't there a title, it doesnt cost them much to arrange for a new one unless there are lots of back fees on it??

:?
cheers guys well I've sorted a deal i think! he didn't say there were any back fees so I've just emailed to double check on that.
will keep you informed :oops:

Latest posts