Anybody know what this vent is off?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jp

Reaction score
I got a box of heatery bits through the post today and was wondering what the deal was with this vent as I have never come across one before... is it early early bay?

:?:

29.jpg

30.jpg

cheers

Excellent thanks for the replies, So I assume from looking at it there is a way to turn it on and off, where would that controller go ? Is this used in conjunction with the heat exchanger set up or for a eberspacher ?

Cheers

jp said:
Excellent thanks for the replies, So I assume from looking at it there is a way to turn it on and off, where would that controller go ? Is this used in conjunction with the heat exchanger set up or for a eberspacher ?

Cheers

Its used with Heat exchangers (its factory fitted), the on/off swith is the lever you can see thats attached to the cable.

Its a simple open closed flap arrangement, nothing fancy like remote, if you have really, really, really long arms, you may be able to reach from the driving position. :lol:

Well actually, no then, its a case of making the passengers useful for once..........

Latest posts