Anyone been to Cornwall in their Bus?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retro.james

Reaction score
We need a weekend away feature for the June issue of Camper&Bus.

If anyone fancies supplying one that would be ace!

Take a look in the current issue to see the sort of stuff we look for but basically I'd need a couple of hundred words for the main text plus come campsite costs, how many miles you covered, how much you spent on fuel (roughly) and a couple of options of things/place to visit (and some rainy day options too).

Would need 5/6 pics - as high res and readable on any computer as we use Macs here.

If you can label them that would be even better and be a massive help with the captions – maybe number them and then label them on the word document...

Pop it all on a disc or if you prefer upload it to a hosting site and send me the link.

My address here is

James Peene
VolksWorld Camper&Bus
IPC Media Ltd
Leon House
233 High Street
Croydon
CR9 1HZ

Anyone feel like helping out can fire me an email to [email protected]

(I can chuck a few quid your way too!)

Cheers

james

Really? :?

No one? :?

One of the most popular destinations for Camper owners and no one wants to see their Bus/themselves/friends/family in the mag?

And earn a few quid into the deal?

Don't make me beg! ;)

Please...

We went to Cornwall last summer, travelled around and stayed in some great places, at all different budgets. When would you pics and info by? Would love to feature!
Jamie, Melissa and alf the dog! Who also came with us!

Theres a few of us going in August from SE London
A 67 bay panel, a 55 split, a 68 bay camper, a 60 split, a T5 California and a T5 camper 8)
Trouble is we're all staying at a 'holiday park' in caravans
We will be out and about each day, touring around and surfing ;)
We have a couple of good photographers and wordsmiths in our ranks so, if your interested
i'll speak to the others and document our journey.

jon. 8)

Just checked the June edition of C&B and a certain Mike Clements provided the said 'Weekend away' article.

And very good it is too. :D

Latest posts