Anyone doing VW Classic week in California ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ib-bus

Reaction score
This may be a longshot but there has to be a few of you coming this year to California for the VW Classic week in june.
As some of you may know there are lots of things going on that week from open houses to the big events OCTO on saturday and the VW Classic on sunday.
There are toy and literature shows , and if you come with the family Disneyland is just a few miles away from all the action.
One of this year's highlights will be OCTO's biggest Barndoor gathering ever , people from all over will be driving or shipping their buses to attend this historical event.
The following day is the famous VW Classic with it's huge swap area and some of the coolest California air cooled VWs

So who's coming ? 8)

we'd all come if te flights were free and we had somewhere to stay :lol:

pictures from last year looked awesome

Ok , I get it :(

Just trying to be a good host 8)

What if I were to offer 2 free cold cervezas to the first dozen of you that show up :p ? would that help sweeten the deal :p :p ?

A fellow earlybayer once offered me cider if I was to show up at Vanfest and I fell for it :lol:
Great cider by the way.

Latest posts