Anyone going to Skegvegas Show?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddffrost

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone was going or had been before as i'm not sure if its worth the drive although i havent been to Skeg for some years so might be nice just to have a cruise around the place!

:p

Go for it mate, a few of us from GYVW heading down for the day in convoy of VW's. Havent been to the show before but ythe others have and say its really good!!!!!!! :D

Going in this!!
IMG_1945.jpg

Sweet bus dude

I do want to go i've just had bad experiences of day shows mainly due to the fact you cant relax and have a few beers as your driving home after!

il have a drive out with you dave (will have to check ive got nowt on)im sure we could book a cheep campsite for a night.

strongy said:
il have a drive out with you dave (will have to check ive got nowt on)im sure we could book a cheep campsite for a night.

I was going to ask you dude but i remembered you said you werent going to any shows this month!

Would have been good though dude i aint been to skeg in an age!

I went over seemed a decent turn out for a day thing although i'd not been to Skeg for about ten years so I did spend most the day walking round the glamour capital of the world rather than looking at vans!

:shock:

Latest posts