Anyone got a Khyam Areotech

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanderlust

Reaction score
Been looking at the inflatable Khyam awnings, anyone got one? Don't know whether to get the xl or normal size for 2 adults, 2 kids and dog plus all the toys. Would be good to hear people's opinions on these awnings.

Took the plunge and bought one. It's first outing will be to Stanford Hall. Haven't got space to try it out before hand. If anyone wants to check it out feel free to pop over

wanderlust said:
Been looking at the inflatable Khyam awnings, anyone got one? Don't know whether to get the xl or normal size for 2 adults, 2 kids and dog plus all the toys. Would be good to hear people's opinions on these awnings.

I had my eye on the xl last year, went in one at Busfest it was massive so invested in one. It's not been out the bag yet but I'm going to try it soon on the garden lawn.

Did you get a separate groundsheet with it? or just the sewn in one?

I also bought a ground sheet so the sewn in groundsheet won't get muddy, oh yes I still haven't had the aerotech out of the bag yet lol

A few pictures, first time out of the bag since I bought it at Busfest last year. Went up really quick & easy, we were very impressed, does anyone know why on the top of the airbag where the tunnel bit is to connect to the van why does it have a big breather hole? Seems to me as though rain will run down into the space between the van & awning..

Latest posts