anyone know what this is off please

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ground hugger

Reaction score
Hi
Found this part in my box of bits and bobs.Its made of rubber and has a part No 211 711 115 I can't remember removing it from the van,searched on heritage but no part listed :?
bung.jpg

Thanks...Dave

noddy said:
can tell you exactly but part numbers 211.7**.*** are parts of the gear shifter linkages.

Hi noddy
Ive replaced the gear shift guide bushes the white plastic ones and the rear shift rod boot.This part has a preformed end that looks like it goes over the same shape,heres some more pics

bung2.jpg

It comes off the shift rod between the box & the coupling - the coupling screw fits in the hole in the side & the coupling has a "pear shaped" end.

Thanks for your help ill crawl under the van tomorrow ,looks like gear box out :( unless I can move the selector shaft forward enough to pop it on :) thanks again ...Dave

ground hugger said:
Thanks for your help ill crawl under the van tomorrow ,looks like gear box out :( unless I can move the selector shaft forward enough to pop it on :) thanks again ...Dave

Pretty sure you can do it with the box in situ ;)

Latest posts