Apologies and the search for a bus!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loxy

Reaction score
Hi all, think I owe an apology to a couple of people on here regarding contact i've made about buying bits & also passing on info requested that I haven't followed up on...
So sorry to anyone that I've messed about, I will contact you all in due course and hopefully sort it all out.

The reason I've been a bit distracted is I found out I have a big sister that I didn't know about before.... So have been catching up on the missing 39 years of our lives!! As part of this we've been through a whole load of photo albums, just so happens that her parents had a 72 dormobile that they used for holidays, other than it being white its identical to mine!! going to get the reg number on Wednesday & start searching for it to see if its still on the road & what state its in now...
Fingers crossed.

And that comes before Earlybay :shock: :lol:

Seriously must have been a hard hit to take not knowing how to feel and all that. I'm sure we are all a sympathetic bunch on here and understand. I do

Now about the porsche set up..........

:lol:

Gratz on finding your long lost :)

Post the reg of the dormy up - maybe somebody on here owns it?

Trikky2 said:
Gratz on finding your long lost :)

Post the reg of the dormy up - maybe somebody on here owns it?

Getting a pic tomorrow!

Nugsy, sorry again, I even went out this morning with the intention of getting the part numbers, met my landlord..... An hour later I wandered back in not knowing why I went out in the first place :oops: :oops:

Latest posts