• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

auto box and torque converter

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stu

Reaction score
hi. got a late bay auto box and torque converter for sale, it came out of a swedish imported van that i broke for the engine. the mileage read about 40,ooo kms. dont know if this is correct, but my engine was great. these are both untested. the guy who sold it to me said it was fine (but i guess he would say that! :lol: ). i really just want it out of my garage. the local scrappy said its worth a bit to weigh it in as its so heavy, but id rather see it put to use. so make us an offer! cheers.

There was a guy on here a little while back looking to get the parts for an auto conversion as he cant use a manual. Have a search, might be worth pming him.

Hi how late was the bay? Think they swapped about 76 if you can see the number type it in. Don t need it at the mo but if my auto box goes tits up always good to have one for swap or spare parts. I ll pay you the scrap and abit more, that s provided your not too far from Brum. Cheers Julian :)

Latest posts